It’s that time of year where you clean out your closet and prepare for the big Fall! Yes, you need to get rid of those cut away denim shorts and add some glam chic to your wardrobe! As a fashion buyer, I get access to all of the latest trends, designer scoops and more. Working with an international brand just makes all of this information a lot more accessible. So I thought I’d give you a sneak peek into Fall 2013…
So get out and get shopping…
1) Be-friend the bug – Yes, you heard me, I’m talking spiders, beetles and bees!! If like me, you’ve always been a fan of quirky jewellery, then this is the right the time to let that side of you out! Add some quirky style to those oh! So feminine outfits!
2) Rockstar Chic! – Soft grunge is what I’m talking about. Sleek silhouettes and understated hard ware make these cool girl staples more polished than ever! Add key pieces like a leather biker jacket with rivets and zips , tall boots, and waxed pants!
3) Go Blue! – Everyone says that pink is a girly girls colour – I disagree! Although I like pink, I’ve always been attracted to hues of blue. Choose vibrant hues like Cobalt blue which works with every skin tone.
4) Start loafing around! – We’ve seen loafers come a long way and just when we thought that loafers have seen their share of the spotlight, they’re back again and this time adding a tomboyish appeal to those sexy stilettos!
5) Clutch an envelope! – Envelope shaped clutches are the new rage! They are chic, sleek and come with lots of storage! So perfect for a night on the town!